March 30, 2015

2 Days Left of Sale-A-Bration! Sheer Perfection Vellum

Say it isn't so!  We are down to the final two days of Sale-A-Bration 2015.  It's the most wonderful time of year to buy, sell, host, and join with Stampin' Up!

For today and tomorrow, I wanted to feature two projects that focus on my two favourite Sale-A-Bration freebies; today's is the Sheer Perfection Vellum.


My fabulous friend Allison featured the coloured vellum butterflies a few weeks ago as her Artisan project, and the idea just called to me.  It's such a knockout!  I paired it with the On Film and Hello You Framelits to create this easy and beautiful card.

I will have my final Sale-A-Bration order going in tomorrow, so don't hesitate to contact me to get your Sheer Perfection Vellum before it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment