May 12, 2015

BYOP - Quick and Easy!

It's late and I'm busy and exhausted, so what better time for a five-minute project?  Need a gift in a hurry?  Whip up a little envelope from your favourite DSP, stamp it with the BYOP stamp set, and throw some cash inside.  BAM!  You're done!  Now wasn't that easy??



BYOP was one of my immediate must-haves from the Occasions Catalog.  I just love this set - so fun, so easy, and so versatile!

Our retiring item today?  That fabulous DSP!  It's from the Sweet Taffy series and will only be available while supplies last.  Click the links below to shop online in your jammies tonight. 

I'm working three different jobs right now (four, if you count being a stay-at-home mom!) and I'm SO busy and SO tired - stamping is my sanity right now!  I might be a little less frequent in coming weeks but I'll be sharing some fab projects in the coming days.  Stay tuned!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment