June 28, 2015

Congrats On That Thing...

Sometimes, I find an ink pad that is still brand new.  I have a love-hate relationship with this - I initially get all giddy, because DUDE!  Brand new ink pad!  And then I'm like, ugh.  It's a stark reminder of the copious amounts of Stampin' Up I have and that I never even use some of it.  Eek!  But it's cool, guys - I stamped that Always Artichoke and my guilt promptly subsided.  And also, I don't smoke or drink or have any bad habits so if I want to spend all of my money on Stampin' Up, more power to me, I say.

But I digress. 


The people in my life never get tired of my smarminess and sarcasm, I SWEAR.  #notreally

Wanna use this colour combo for yourself?  Pin this handy image to your Pinterest page!


It's a million-billion degrees here in Calgary so we're off to spend the day walking around Costco and mooching free samples and air conditioning.  I hope your day is just as good!  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Like the new color tags :) I thought at first u started a challenge site! AND my guess was "garden green" but I didn't think it was bright enough for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome color combo & perfectly executed!

    ReplyDelete