June 02, 2015

The 2015-2016 Annual Catalog has ARRIVED!

It's here, it's here!  And I'm SO excited to share it with you!

The 2015-2016 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog has arrived!

Check out the sneak peeks below!

The beautiful cover! 

Donuts and sequins and fringe, oh my!  

Bottom right, on the yellow banner - look at that framelit!  Eek! 

Gorgeous new DSP, fabulous fonts. 

Oh, yes!  Hello Curvy Keepsake Box, I'm so glad you're sticking around! 


Those dinosaurs!  Those are on my immediate must-have-it list!  

Fabulous new additions to my new favourite medium, Project Life! 

Pom-poms, fun packaging, and fabulous gold.  Eek! 

Everybody's favourite card-making season...

I spy new butterfly framelits!  

Beautiful stamps can turn you into an artist in one minute flat.

Those thinlits again!  Sequins!  Metallic thread and doilies!  Ooooh my! 

If you're in Calgary and would like to save on shipping, contact me TODAY to add your order to mine - all three catalogs are yours to be shopped for today ONLY!  Or, hop to my online store (link on the right) to shop 24/7 - don't forget, orders of $200+ in retail product will qualify for extra host rewards for one day only - today is the day to get your shopping spree in!

Cheers and happy shopping!  


No comments:

Post a Comment