July 06, 2015

Home Made Baking Tags

July 1st was Canada Day, and what better way to celebrate the day than with a pan of Nanaimo Bars?  Actually - there IS a better way, and I did it.  TWO pans of Nanaimo Bars.  Yeaaaaahhhh.

I made one pan for a friend as a thank you for a favour, and another pan for my husband - they're his favourite, and he was SO kind to point out that in the 13 years we've been together, I've never made them for him!  I kind of had to at that point, eh?  

Anyway, I love packing up sweets in a special way and the Homemade For You stamp set was perfect to make a sweet little tag.


I took my colour inspiration from the Nanaimo Bars themselves - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and So Saffron.  Gotta match my crafting to my baking!  :)

Now, today's picture is kind of a decoy - that Kraft Gift Bag actually has an acrylic Stampin' Block in it!  It looked way cuter than a pan covered in foil, though, so I stuck the tag on that for a picture.  It would be awfully cute way to deliver a little treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment