July 03, 2015

It's Your Day! Typewriter Birthday Card

This fun little card was truly a labour of love - you know when you just pick away at a project over the course of a few hours - when you know it's coming together but you're just not quite there yet?  This was one of those projects!  I had the idea to stamp the "tap tap tap" through the Polka Dot Mask, and it went from there.  And in the end, you can barely see those "tap tap tap" polka dots!  Sigh!


Today's Crush On Colour is one of my favourite combos that I use often - Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, and Melon Mambo.  Nothing is as bright and cheerful as this one!  Pin this handy image for easy reference.



We celebrated Canada Day here on the blog this week, and although I'm not an American, I didn't forget about my friends south of the border - there's a special card for you guys (erm, I mean "all y'all!") tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment