July 17, 2015

TGIFC12 - Brand New (and an announcement!)

Happy Friday!  I've got more exciting news to share...


I've been biting my tongue all week and giddy with excitement - after a couple of wins and a guest star post, the fabulous, extraordinarily-talented ladies (and one gent!) at TGIF Challenges have invited me to join their design team!  I'm totally flattered and incredibly excited to start playing along this week, and I'd love to see my regular readers join me in the weekly challenges.  They are SO fun!

I got absolutely spoiled for my first "official" week - we have a theme challenge this week, and it's "Brand New."  Quite simply - choose your favourite brand-new products and create!


I started by pulling out all of my favourites from Stampin' Up's 2015-2016 Catalog... which quickly meant my desk was absolutely covered in product and while I loved all of it, it would all look horrendous together.  Ack!  I had to narrow it down.  It was agonizing - like choosing your team of 5 when you're friends with everyone in the class.  Or so I imagine.  I was never a cool kid.

Aaaaaaanyway.


So what made the cut?  Greetings Thinlits.  Watermelon Wonder.  Schoolhouse DSP.  Smoky Slate Thick Baker's Twine.  Envelope Paper.  "That Thing You Did."  "Sweet Stack."    I'm totally enamoured with these fabulous and totally-brand-new items (and Today's Crush!)

What are YOUR new favourites?  Show us this week at TGIF Challenges!  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments: