October 02, 2015

TGIFC23 - October Colour Challenge!

Good mooooorning!  It's Friday morning - while you're reading this, I'm probably hittin' the highway on my way to my twice-annual paper crafting retreat weekend in the Rockies!  Surely, you can understand why I'm in such a darn good mood!  And, of course, Friday means time for TGIF Challenges!



This past week (okay, month...) has been chaos in our house, so I needed a project this week that was short and sweet, but still packed a punch.  This month is a colour challenge, so that leaves it wide open... and I've got Project Life on the brain, since I just printed three full years of photos to finally put into albums... so I decided to make a set of custom Project Life cards!


The colour pallet lent itself beautifully to a little halloween collection.


And a bit of washi tape and a window sheet made an easy shaker card!


A few quick lines with a Stampin' Write Marker and you've got a custom journalling card!

So quick and easy - I can't wait to slot these into my book this weekend!

I'd love it if you hopped over to TGIF Challenges this week and played along with us!  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. SO FREAKING AWESOME! These are adorable....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic!!! Jealous if your three years worth of pictures being printed! I felt accomplished printing 39 today! Lol

    ReplyDelete