November 06, 2015

TGIFC28 - Colour Challenge!

Hello, Friday!  Thank goodness you're here. 


Can you believe it's November already?  I'm in disbelief.  It's still so beautiful here and I live in the Rockies - we're often well into winter by this time of year. 

Our first week of the month is always a favourite - the colour challenge!  


This beautiful combo was chosen by one of our design team, the fabulous Jeanna Bohanon, and it just screams autumn.  I grabbed Lighthearted Leaves and went to town.  To be totally honest - my creations usually go through a couple of makeovers before they are finished.  This one didn't - it was a "go" right from the start. 


Do you have Lighthearted Leaves yet?  It's so beautiful.  I've talked about my recent love affair with our Blender Pens, and this is another one of those cards where the stamps combine perfectly with them - they make colouring so fun and easy.

Pop over to TGIF Challenges this week and see what the rest of our design team has been up to - then get to work, my friend, and come up with something to enter!

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment