January 08, 2016

TGIFC37 - Sketch Challenge


Hello, friends, and happy Friday!  It's time to share another TGIF Challenge!  I've decided to resign from the TGIF team as of the end of this month, so this will be one of my last...  but it's a fun one!  


I've always had a soft spot for sketch challenges.  No secret there!  

I flipped the image and wanted to create a starry sky as the focal point.  The sweet couple from the Beautiful Ride set (brand new in Occasions 2016!) sitting on a hill completed the look!  Everything was created with heat embossing and sponges... lots and lots and lots of sponges.


What do you want to make with this sketch?  Hop over to TGIF Challenges this week and see what piques your interest; then get working and join us!

I'm leaving for a getaway to Jamaica in just a few days, so I'm whipping up a few goodies in my craft room this weekend so you'll have some inspiration while I'm away.  My posts will be a bit more sporadic for the next little while, but I'd love to see you check in with me still!

Have a fantastic week!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment: