February 24, 2016

Rainbow Sunburst... Stampin' Up Style!

I mentioned last week that I was in a creative slump for a couple of weeks - they happen to all of us!  I was chatting with my fabulous friends on the Artisan Design Team and asked what they do to slump-bust-  one of my favourite suggestions was to find a card you love, and then CASE it (Copy-and-Share Everything!) with Stampin' Up! product!

I thought this was a fab idea and knew exactly which card to CASE - this beauty, by Vanessa Menhorn, had been on my Pinterest feed recently and I fell in love with it!

I used our Sunburst Thinlit die to create a stencil, then got to work with sponges...


A little spin on it with my own favourite supplies and tricks (splatter, heat embossing, sequins!) and it was done!  I loved this idea to break a creative slump and it was so fun to do!

Hope you're having a great day - see you soon!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment