March 21, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday!

Hello friends, and happy Monday!  I hope your week is off to a beautiful start! 

I've had more custom orders than usual lately, and I'm going to share one of them with you today.  I just love how this card turned out!  I love it when my customers give me very little in the way of specifics and I can just create whatever my heart desires.

This request was for a girly 1st birthday card, with pink and purple in it.  I wanted something light, fun, and whimsical, and this is what I came up with.


I love the clean look of this card with the little touches of sparkle and colour.  It was so fun to create, and I love the end result!  This might be one I duplicate in the future... and with the fabulous Number of Years stamp set (with matching number framelits!) it's SO easy!  (TIP:  bundle them together and save 15%, AND get a free Sale-A-Bration item if you order by the end of the month!)

Have a fantastic day - see you again soon!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment