March 25, 2016

Tea Cards for Tea Ladies!

Hello and happy Friday!

I had a fabulous workshop last night; I presented at a team meeting for a group of consultants with Steeped Tea!  I've been a Steeped Tea consultant for just over three years, and I offered to do up a class for some of my tea-sisters.  We are always in need of thank you cards for hosts and customers, and this little set does just fine!


The Notecard & Envelope sets make creating these cards a breeze; pre-cut, pre-scored, and just the right size (with envelopes included) mean you can get to work creating right away!  "A Nice Cuppa," from the Occasions 2016 catalog, is a total must-have for any tea-lover.  The ladies thought it was perfect!

Have a group in mind for a private class in Calgary?  Please don't hesitate to contact me - I'd love to help you make it happen!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment