August 16, 2016

Enjoy Your Day!

Hi there!  I'm just getting ready for an Artisan Blog Hop tomorrow night and realizing how long it's been since I posted - yikes!  I'm in beautiful southern Ontario for a visit with my family; my son and I have been enjoying the beach and the hot weather - that boy is a fish and really loves the water!  He's happy as a clam here and we sure are enjoying our visit!

Meanwhile, my husband is at home (probably catching up on sleep, as any parent can appreciate!) and I figured I should share this card!  He has already seen it - and it was intended to be his birthday card - but just as I was adhering the finishing touches, I remembered that I promised him I'd make a llama card for his birthday.  What can I say?  The dude loves llamas.  So this one was tossed aside as quickly as it was made.  Whoops.


I still like it, though!  I like the simplicity, the colours, and that beautiful sunburst - made by stamping the rays from Wherever You Go twice.  So easy, and such a lovely technique!

Have a wonderful day - see you late Wednesday night for an Artisan Design Team blog hop!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment