August 19, 2016

Jar of Confetti

Hello friends, and happy Friday!  My son and I are still visiting family, so after a hot morning at Point Pelee, Ontario followed by ice cream and a trip to a splash pad, we are vegging in the air conditioning again!  While he is colouring, I thought I'd hop on my blog and share another card. 


This is a fun one, isn't it?!  I love making shaker cards, and the Jar Of Love stamp set makes it all the more fun - shaker mason jars!  I love this sentiment - "throw kindness around like confetti" - and wanted to fill a jar with goodies to reflect.  The bright combo of Real Red and Bermuda Bay balances the grey nicely, and the glitter and sequins add a fun touch.

If you don't have Jar Of Love yet, it's a total must-have from the new catalog - so fun!

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment