August 02, 2016

More Thoughtful Branches!

Welcome back for another "bonus" blog hop from the Artisan Design Team!

Today is a SUPER exciting day for Stampin' Up! fans - the release of the Thoughtful Branches bundle!  You've probably seen tons of samples with this fabulous set and are dying to get your hands on it - and we have another 80 samples for you today!  

My first one is a little bit clean, a little bit classy, and a whole lot of christmas... 


The tiny sprig makes such a beautiful wreath!  Alternating Old Olive and Garden Green brings some nice depth to it, and adding the sweet bird and glam gold ornaments ups the "wow" factor on this simple card.


I love those details...


Next up, an easy-peasy gift bag, perfect for any occasion.  I love the simple patterns in the Foxy Friends DSP, and Smoky Slate pairs so beautifully with Mint Macaron and Daffodil Delight.


Use the Fringe Scissors to create custom coloured crinkle to fill your bags!


Get the Limited time Thoughtful Branches bundle before it's gone!  If you earned in any coupons during the July "Bonus Days" promotion, the Thoughtful Branches is a great choice to use it on.  My Canadian friends, I'd love it if you used the links below to order from my online Stampin' Up! store.

Let's hop over to Steffi in Germany and see her fabulous creations.    


Thank you so much for joining me today - I hope our hop leaves you feeling inspired!  

Cheers,
Shannon


3 comments:

  1. Shannon, you blow me away every time. I love the way the color pops on the first card and the use of that dsp on the treat bag is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Shannon, gorgeous card and treat bag! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love these creations!! xox

    ReplyDelete