November 14, 2016

Jolly Santa

Hello friends!  It is mid-November, which means I (begrudgingly!) shift into Christmas mode - I'm not a Christmas person (my bestie says it's one of my fatal flaws, along with my love of game shows) but I've at least got to try! 

Jolly Friends is one of the most adorable sets in the 2016 Holiday Catalogue, and you'll be seeing lots of it in the coming weeks - the sweet images are perfect for any recipient!  I wanted to start with the Santa and keep is classic.  


His sweet little face is just perfection - combined with a few tiny touches of red and classic black, white, and silver, this classic card is perfect for anyone on your list!

Have a fabulous day - see you Wednesday night for an Artisan Design Team blog hop!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment