January 16, 2017

Home is Wherever I'm With You

Oh, HELLO!  So good to see you again!  Who has two thumbs and has been up to her freakin' eyeballs in stamping?  THIS GIRL!  But you wouldn't know it from my blog!  I've had deadlines and work on my desk for Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team projects and Corporate Blog posts, Fancy Friday blog hops, team swaps, display stamping for the Canadian Business Conference, custom orders, and more - which is to say I've been stamping my buns off and I can't share ANY of it with you!  Ack!  Soon, my pretties, soon... it will all come together one day soon.  But alas, today is not that day.

Today, however, I do still have some old cards up my sleeve!  Thank goodness for my twice-yearly retreats; I make a boatload of stuff (most of it just for fun!) and those cards are usually photographed and laying on the back burner, just perfect for times like this.  

This one is my favourite... and I can't believe I waited this long to share it! 


This card started with that totally amazing knock-your-socks-off DSP and it grew from there - I needed all things rustic, so naturally burlap was a good fit.  And then the stitched shapes, the sweet sentiment, and the fabulous flowers from Jars of Love.  Oof, this one just gets my heart beating.  I love the vintage-rustic look of everything together.

I hope you're having a wonderful week - I'll be back bright and early on Thursday morning for the first Artisan Design Team blog hop of the 2017 year!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment